Welcome to my portfolio site! I am currently a production graduate student at the Guildhall at Southern Methodist University, where I use my diverse skill set to help my teams create outstanding projects. My most recent project, Dawn, even involved me taking a break from being a producer and working as the Game Designer. My current project, currently called The Pantheon Project, involves working as the Associate Producer for a 52 person team comprised of the next generation of Guildhall students.
Prior to entering into the video game industry, I studied sound design and stage management for theatre at the University of Virginia. I then applied those skills and worked as a professional sound designer and sound engineer for various regional theaters and production groups in and around Washington DC. These experiences mean that I've been known to assist or manage the sound design in projects that I work on.
In my free time, I like to find interesting side projects that help me exercise other parts of my brain. I recently led an amazing Extra Life fundraiser, where many Guildhall students and I raised over $9000 for charity. I also work as a producer for Stage Left Studios, a film company (of sorts) that I started with some friends from theatre. Stage Left specializes in machinima films that have more time and effort thrown at them than many people would consider reasonable.
What am I Playing These Days?
- Persona 5 - Atlus
- Paragon - Epic Games
- Minecraft - Mojang/Microsoft
What are my Favorite Games?
- Final Fantasy XIV - SquareEnix
- Guild Wars 2 - ArenaNet
- Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn - Intelligent Systems
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando - Insomniac Games
What Drives Me?
- Learning new things - tools and skills
- Applying my skills to help my teammates and projects be the best they can be
- Sharing new experiences with friends
- Finding cool solutions to problems and proving that "Yeah, that crazy idea really *was* possible!"